2014-03-31

March results

Projects:
  • Schnittquelle Trondheim hoodie finished mid-March
  • Neue Mode 22957 blouse finished a bit later in March
  • Schnittquelle Malmedy jacket in progress
  • Simplicity 1540 just cut
Out:
  • 5.83 yards of fabric stash (I do count it as out as soon as I cut)
  • Lots of clothing; certainly more than the 4 pieces I'd set as a minimum. Off the top of my head, among other things, I think this included: 
    • RTW jeans, sort of a desperation purchase, never fit quite right (like most RTW) and had become much worse. Came with a belt that literally fell apart. They were bootcut and too long which I think is one of the worst combinations. What can I say, I was desperate, new to the area, and didn't know which stores had the best least worst fit.
    • RTW gray jeans, also a desperation purchase, terrible fit, but such a useful color that I wore them a lot anyway, until I found a new pair that fit better.
    • Likewise, taupe cords.
    • Dark teal stockings (why? Some sort of costume I've forgotten about?) 
In: nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment