2014-03-27

Outlook for April

Next month I'll probably be distracted by moving stuff a lot of the time, so the amount of sewing I'll do remains to be seen. Thoughts:
  • Finish my scheduled late March-early April project (the Malmedy jacket); that may actually happen this month, though.
  • Focus on quick projects that will use up fabrics that don't currently have a good home in a sturdy box, namely some of my boiled wools. Jackets will be useful indoors if it's cold, outdoors if it's warmer.
  • Pick something for my April project. (I have no interest in Patternreview's RTW knockoff contest, so it won't be that.)
  • I might do the Patternreview late-April challenge; if so, I'd count that for my late April-early May project, although it'd have to be done by the end of April. Or...
  • I may swear off contests altogether for the next two months, maybe three. That way I won't have to take photos, sort through and post them, and write reviews by a certain date or at all. Given everything else that needs to happen, that could be a huge relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment