2014-04-04

Ditching goal met for the year

Well, this month I've sorted out more than 40 clothing items to get rid of, so my goal of getting rid of two things for every one thing I sew is likely already met for the whole year, if I don't increase my output. I may get rid of even more once I feel like the season's definitely changed. There's nothing like having around 6' total closet space to focus the mind, although it's taken time for me to really notice just how much I wasn't using. Anyway, this means I might not be posting regularly about clothes-ditched-per-month for the rest of the year. I hope it also means I won't accumulate too many clothes again, though given my current lack of fitting insight, it's entirely possible there may be some wadders in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment