2014-10-05

October plans

Here's what I'm hoping gets done this month:
  • Ideally Kwik-Sew 3473, but this should be allowed a lot of time for the hem to drop. Even afterward, it will still need quite a bit of work, since it's only basted together at this point. I don't think it can be rushed.
  • A cardigan I'm knitting in Lion Brand Homespun. That isn't my favorite to knit, but it goes quickly, is lightweight (in spite of the thickness) because of the synthetic content, and is washable. I found a useful colorway on sale.
  • A boiled wool jacket or coat (Schnittquelle Oslo or Garçonne J-034 are possibilities).
In addition to that, I could probably use more skirts and trousers, cardigans in other colors, knit tops that are neither too thin nor too warm, etc., but I don't seem to have quite the right fabrics in stash, and some of what I'd like seems very hard to find these days. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment