2014-02-15

Next

The LWD is officially done and posted, so now I'm thinking about what's next. In the slightly longer term, probably it'll be trying to get sleeves on my fitting shell. Müller & Sohn have a (torso-length) bodice block IIRC, so I'd most likely use that instead of the whole dress, to save on test fabric.

At the same time, I also want to get another boiled wool project started; that'll be from a Schnittquelle pattern, I think... haven't picked which one.

Lastly (or firstly), I have to make a decision on the Butterick 3421 crepe dress (and hem it). I think  part of the problem with the armhole binding is really just that the underarm seam allowances are too wide and need clipping... which will probably make another linty mess, as happens every time I cut into that fabric.

This next week is not going to be a great time to get anything done, though, so a lot of this will have to wait until the last week of this month, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment