2014-08-14

Short-term plans

I've finally got a little time to work on the New Look shirt, and that's slowly coming to a close. I just need to finish hemming it (a slow process; I don't like any of my thread colors against the print enough to topstitch, so it's blind slipstitching all the way), unless I decide the closure moves around too much and needs a snap at the neckline.

Next up, I think, will be a few T-shirts which I'll try copying from a touristy but well-fitting RTW one I have. They won't be anything fancy, since they should play well with as much of my other stuff as they possibly can. So it may happen that I'll sew along with one or the other Patternreview contest this month, but I probably won't make anything that'd look impressive enough to be worth entering.

No comments:

Post a Comment