2014-01-30

February planning

Here's what might be on:
  • Finishing the LWD.
  • Patternreview Inspired by the Movies contest: I thought I probably wouldn't enter this, but I have an idea for some black wool crepe that's in stash. I have to decide if this would be something I would want and use immediately enough for it to justify the opportunity cost, because there are also other things I'd like to have.
  • Starting another boiled wool project, around the second half of the month.
  • Working over my fitting shells a bit more and getting to the point of trying a set-in sleeve.
For some of these I really need to get more pattern paper.

Other than that, I took a break from sewing today and worked on getting some of my stash fabrics organized, deleting a few things from inventory that I don't actually have anymore. Now the stats should be up to date for next month, so I'll be able to track what I use up more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment