2014-12-22

Progress on leftover project 2 of 3

I have only been able to work on some things off and on, but I have sewn together this cardigan I knitted from Lion Brand Homespun. It isn't my favorite yarn to knit or to wear, but aside from the washability and the price, I couldn't resist this particular color. It's a far subtler tan, yellow, and steel-blue blend than it probably looks in this acid-greeny flash photo... winter solstice, eh?

Next I will have to decide what exactly I'm doing with the neckline and fronts, because I don't like the stockinette curl in the lower part. The simplest thing might be to add a separating zipper, but that may look terrible if worn open. I will research some edgings.

On the third of the leftover projects, the Kwik-Sew dress, I have hemmed the sleeves, and that's about it. It feels like more of a spring dress, so it's been hard to get motivated.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment